Confidence coach and blind man are not two phrases that go together often, but Dennis Sumlin is a powerful example of a man living beyond any label.
Listen to Real Men Feel, #136, Living a Confident Life here:
Coach, educator, and podcaster, Dennis Sumlin, joins us to discuss harnessing your spirituality to master your inner game and take the field.
“In order to be a confident man from the core, we must take ownership of our feelings and choices.” ~Dennis Sumlin
Being a man requires confidence. Dennis believes embracing our emotions and spirit are key to creating self-confidence.
Topics and Questions Include:
- What is confidence?
- Denis discusses three types of confidence: situational, self-esteem, and core confidence.
- How can someone tell whether they have confidence or not?
- Are some people naturally confident?
- Is your own confidence something you had to work at?
- How has being blind impacted your confidence?
- How is harnessing your spirituality part of confidence?
- Where does taking ownership of our feelings and choices come in?
- Does healthy confidence require humility?
- Are there some common habits people fall into that lower their confidence?
- What are some basic tools to help develop more confidence?
- What are some typical blocks you see to men exploring their spirituality?
Watch Real Men Feel, #136, Living a Confident Life, March 26, 2019
“Society challenged my perceptions of myself, my masculinity too.” ~ Dennis Sumlin
Learn more about Dennis at CoreConfidenceLife.com
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
A version of this post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership gives you an all-access pass. You can be a part of every call, group, class, and community.
A $25 annual membership gives you access to one class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership gives you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.